|Yard Operative - FLORIDA - IMMEDIATE START - FIXED TERM|
Yoder and Frey is a world leading auctioneer of industrial, plant, construction & agricultural equipment. With sites in UK, Germany, Spain, Australia, Dubai & USA Yoder and Frey conducts 50+ auctions selling thousands of Lots every year.
Yoder and Frey is seeking a yard operative to join its dynamic Auction team. This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated individuals interested in carving a successful career in a unique industry.
Ensuring all machines are washed and presented to a high standard
Assist other staff organising and preparing the yard for each sale
Preparation of stock pre auction
Precise loading and unloading of machines
This role is an active, outdoor job and requires someone with the ability to operate all types of heavy equipment and trucks. You will be required to work outdoors in all weathers as well as being physically fit to climb on and off machinery. If you have a knowledge of heavy plant/mining/quarry equipment, then we especially want to hear from you.
- We are looking for motivated, highly organised people who love a challenge
- Ideally you should be an experienced Yard Worker with a 'can do' attitude
- Mechanical experience is a definite asset
- Ability to take instruction as well as work on own initiative and follow Health & Safety legislation
- Willingness to work regular overtime during busy auction periods
- Prior experience operating and knowledge of all types of heavy equipment
- A Forklift operator's certificate is an asset
- Strong English skills - Fluency in a second language is an asset but not required
- Competitive salary
- Unique training
- Exposure to International and Global Markets
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to gain diverse experience within a truly international company. If you think you have what it takes to make it at Yoder & Frey please upload your CV via the link below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The entire company's Recruitment and Selection is processed by Careers Department at Headquarters. Please do not contact the local site directly. Due to the volume of applications processed, we cannot respond to individual feedback requests.
Apply early as this posting will close as soon as a competitive candidate pool is identified. Preference will be given to direct applications and those already domiciled in the UK. To be eligible to apply for this position you must have an appropriate UK work visa.
Yoder and Frey thank all applicants in advance; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Yoder and Frey is an Equal Opportunities Employer.