|Part-Time Mechanic - OHIO|
Yoder and Frey is a world leading auctioneer of industrial, plant, construction & agricultural equipment. With sites in UK, Germany, Spain, Australia, Dubai & USA Yoder and Frey conducts 50+ auctions selling thousands of Lots every year.
Yoder and Frey are seeking an experienced mechanic to join its dynamic Auction team. This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated individuals interested in carving a successful career in a unique industry.
Servicing and repairing plant machinery
Regularly inspecting engines, gearboxes and hydraulics
Identifying faults and repairing or replacing faulty parts
Reassembling parts and testing them
Carrying out routine servicing of plant and equipment
Using hand and power tools and specialist equipment
- Working on machinery as and when needed during busy auction days
This role requires an organised individual with excellent problem solving and task management skills. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are essential. Due to the nature of this role, you must be able to work outdoors year-round and be physically fit to climb on and off large equipment.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Must be experienced on all makes of vehicles and plant, for hydraulics, service, inspection and repair
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Be able to prioritise, multitask and use initiative
- Telescopic Fork Lift Truck License is desirable
- Ability to multitask effectively and make sound decisions in high-pressure situations
- Flexibility and willingness to work extra hours during busy auction periods
- Competitive salary
- Unique on the job training in a supportive environment
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to gain diverse experience within a truly international company.
If you think you have what it takes to make it at Yoder and Frey please upload your CV, in English, via the link below.
Apply early as this posting will close as soon as a competitive candidate pool is identified.
Yoder and Frey thank all applicants in advance; however, only those shortlisted will be contacted.
Yoder and Frey is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
The entire company's Recruitment and Selection is processed by Careers Department at Headquarters please do not contact the local site. Due to the volume of applications processed, we cannot respond to individual feedback requests.